Fantastic opportunity for an experienced vehicle mechanic with a genuine passion for the finest classic cars.
Do you have a love for classic cars?
Would you like to join a well-established company highly regarded as experts in the classic car industry in a rewarding and varied role working on some of the world’s rarest cars?
Then this is the job for you.
We are looking to expand our experienced team and find an enthusiastic and motivated Classic Car Mechanic who will have the opportunity to work on some of the finest AC vehicles and classic cars on the road today.
This is great opportunity for someone with experience and genuine passion for classic cars.
- Servicing, restoring and preparing classic road and race cars
- All duties on the mechanical and bodywork side of classic car restorations
- Engine restorations, mechanical upgrades and parts manufacture
- Working on a variety of projects at any time from our workshop premises in Surrey
- Experience and knowledge of classic car restorations including engines and mechanics
- Excellent attention to detail and a drive to work to the highest standards
- Be willing to listen and learn new skills
- A genuine love for classic car work
- A proven automotive history
Ideally you will hold a full clean driving licence and have a working experience of at least 5 years post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
On offer is an attractive package which offers a competitive salary, pension, paid holiday and a chance to excel working in one of the finest classic car workshops in the UK.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org