If you’re interested in this AC Superblower or any other classic or modern sports car we offer for sale, view our full range of stock here.
- Factory hand built by AC Cars.
- Motorsport 5.0 ltr Ford 302 V8 injection supercharged engine.
- 15” Halibrand wheels.
- Full weather equipment.
- 2 former owners from new.
- 51,000 miles.
- Documented history file in a leather bound folder.
- MOT until 09/06/2022.
AC Superblower for sale in Surrey near London.
Finance available from one of our independent brokers.
We are delighted to offer for sale this immaculate AC Superblower, built at the historical Brooklands racetrack in Weybridge, Surrey. As rare as these come, AC only produced 24 Superblower examples, in total this being chassis number 6. The vehicle was first registered 18th January 2000.
Excellent specification including the following – 15″ Halibrand polished wheels with bronze spinners, original Cob registration, full weather equipment – tonneau cover & tool kit, chrome stone guards, smoked Perspex sun visors, Redline Engineering UK handling kit, chrome drivers roll bar and bonnet scoop with polished rivets.
Finished in stunning silver with burgundy leather interior and matching carpets, the owner has made extensive upgrades to this car making it the ultimate AC for you to enjoy. Upgrades include;
- 15″ Halibrand wheels (7.5″ fronts & 9.5″ rears) with Avon 275/55R15 & 245/60R15 tyres
- Motorsport 5.0 ltr Ford 302 V8 Injection Supercharged Engine
- Tremec 5 Speed Manual Gearbox (inc. modified bell housing, propshaft and heavy duty U/J’s)
- ECU Conversion
- Hayward & Scott stainless steel side exhausts & headers
- Pro-Alloy Ltd conversion to fuel tank
- Radiator re-cored
- Plumbed-in fire extinguisher
- Rear coil over shocks fitted with height spacers
- Modified sensor to intake manifold and fit uprated fuel pump
- Uprated AP brake kit
- Head light & lamp upgrade
- K&N air filter
- Reverse and fog light conversion
- Period side mirrors / rear view mirror
- Side marker lights hidden inside vents
- Horn repositioned
- Trickle charger / outlet in glove compartment
- Power outlet in glove compartment
- ‘Line-lock’ for front wheels
- Front & rear ‘Jack Bars’
- Quicklift Bumpers
- New oil cooler
Having done 51,000 miles, the vehicle only has 2 former owners, with the current owner having enjoyed it for the past 19 years, covering just over 48,000 miles in this historic car.
This Superblower is a delight to be enjoyed on the road, or the track where you will really feel the ferocity of this V8 engine, you will not be disappointed. This is backed up by it’s proven success at the Brighton National Speed Trials, B&HMC Sprint and ACOC Sprint where it achieved 1st position in the class. Noted success with the car includes:
- 2007 Brighton & Hove MC – Brighton Speed Trials 2nd Place Handicap (55x cars entered).
- 2008 Brighton & Hove MC – Brighton Speed Trials 1st Place Handicap (62x cars entered).
- B&HMC Sprints at Goodwood Various – 1st in class.
- ACOC Sprint 1st in Class from 2006 to 2009.
- ACOC 2006 The Gymkhana Trophy.
- ACOC 2008 The Stewart Watkins Trophy.
- Invited & ran the first Santa Pod ‘Dragstalgia’ meeting.
All competition certificates included within the history file. The history file is presented in a leather bound folio documenting all previous vehicle history – old invoices / bills, M.O.T’S, key information & correspondence from AC Cars.
- American Vehicle Services – May 2003 – 7,233 miles
- American Vehicle Services – May 2004 – 10,565 miles
- American Vehicle Services – May 2005 – 14,210 miles
- American Vehicle Services – March 2007 – 22,210 miles
- American Vehicle Services – April 2008 – 24,979 miles
- American Vehicle Services – May 2009 – 28,818 miles
- American Vehicle Services – June 2010 – 31,096 miles
- American Vehicle Services – May 2011 – 32,576 miles
- American Vehicle Services – June 2012 – 33,350 miles
- American Vehicle Services – June 2013 – 35,909 miles
- American Vehicle Services – June 2014 – 38,254 miles
- American Vehicle Services – April 2015 – 40,124 miles
- American Vehicle Services – March 2016 – 42,995 miles
- American Vehicle Services – May 2017 – 45,225 miles
- GBH Motorsport Langham – June 2018 – 46,912 miles
- GBH Motorsport Langham – June 2019 – 49,160 miles
- GBH Motorsport Langham – June 2021 – TBC
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson first.