Jaguar E – Type Series 1 Period E FIA Race car
Converted into a fast road/competition car in 2012 by Revival Motorsport and used for occasional competition and road events until being re-built in 2018 into a full race competition car.
This Jaguar fixed head coupe steel bodied E-type is finished in Eccureie Eccosse blue and retains lightweight dark red interior trim and period competition seats. The Safety Devices full roll cage is bolt in and the front section can easily be removed to accommodate access for road events.
FIA HTP papers were issued in 2018 when the car had extensive race preparation work carried out by Revival Motorsport to bring the car up to a competitive and reliable standard.
- Straight six twin cam 3.8 wet sump engine.
- E-type close ratio synchro gearbox.
- Triple 2” SU carburettors.
- Power lock differential.
- Adjustable competition shock absorbers.
- Steel wire wheels 5.5” X 15” with sprint classic road tyres.
- High torque starter motor.
- High capacity alternator.
- High capacity aluminium radiator with aluminium header tank.
- Period Dunlop brake callipers with ducted cooling.
- Safety Devices full bolt in roll cage.
- Haywood & Scott stainless steel competition exhaust system.
- Heated front windscreen.
- Plumbed in Lifeline fire extinguisher system Nov 19
- TRS full harness belts 2023
Built as a versatile competition car which car compete competitively on the race track or with minor suspension adjustments compete in all the major road events. Historically important and welcome at all the prestigious race meetings.
. Silverstone Classic
. GoodWood Members Meeting
. GoodWood Revival
. Peter Auto Tours
. Jaguar Challenge
. Spa 6 hours
. Equipe Pre63
. Tour Auto
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson first.
If you’re interested in this Jaguar or any other classic car we offer for sale, view our full range of stock here
To view this motorcar on Pistonheads click the link https:https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1139995