Classic Car Technician.
fantastic opportunity to join a small but dedicated team servicing, restoring & rebuilding original AC vehicles, classic cars and some race cars.
We are seeking the right individual with a passion for classic cars, as well as an outstanding work ethic, initiative, attention to detail, commitment and to approach the role with enthusiasm and discipline.
Must have at least 5 years experience working in the role of a Classic Car Technician.
Working hours will be Monday – Friday with some weekend hours required, overtime possible.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to display experience with most, if not all, aspects of classic car servicing, maintenance, restoration with the experience in such a role within a similar business.
The suitable candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess the ability to carry out vehicle maintenance and repair work in accordance with technical procedures and at an exceptionally high standard.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good understanding of problem solving.
- Take great personal pride with their daily duties.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A full UK driving license.
The following skill set essential:
- Basic engineering knowledge.
- Basic understanding of welding & fabrication.
- Wiring and understanding of electrics.
- Understanding of imperial measurements.
- V8 engine experience would be an advantageous.
Competitive rate of salary based on skill level and experience.
Should you be interested in this position, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary – dependent on experience.