Office / Workshop Administrator.
We are looking for office / workshop administrator are you that exceptional person who has a keen interest for Classic and Sports Cars?
The ideal person will be enthusiastic, fun, with a good approach to working with a small team. Have a basic understanding of relevant automotive background. Can adapt quickly, likes challenges. Comfortable with IT. Able to use social media platforms for the company’s development marketing program.
Office / workshop administrator responsibilities: Typically include acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence, phone calls, managing diaries, organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Managing Director.
- Working along side Managing Director.
- Scheduling service and restoration projects.
- Implementing parts stock data and ordering parts.
- Dealing and running workshop service booking calendar.
- Dealing with supplies and sub-contractors.
- Keeping clients informed of their vehicles progress while in our care.
- Administrate cars storage.
- Pick up & drop off parts.
- Generating job cards / time sheets.
- Managing workshop diaries.
- IT proficiency, including Word, Excel.
- Have an understanding for social media.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- A proactive approach:
- Multitasking skills.
- Full, driving licence.
Seeing yourself described, coupled with a can do attitude, and also interested, then please do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary – dependent on experience.