Redline Engineering UK Ltd is delighted to offer for sale this Jaguar E-Type classic car.
JAGUAR E TYPE IS NOW SOLD.
First registered 3rd August 1962 Supplied by Helnys of London, this Jaguar E-Type classic car showing 2 former owners. Being one of only 918 RHD 1962 series 1 Coupes built and finished in its original colour Opalescent Silver Blue with dark Blue racing seats. Professionally built in the late nineties to full race specification wide body Lightweight E-Type. Campaigned over many years racing in club and national meetings with significant success. Now forming part of a small private collection, the car has been fully rebuilt and prepared for the 2018 race season.
Jaguar E-Type classic car vehicle specification
- Rob Beere full race 3.8 wet sump steel block engine
- Avo adjustable shock absorbers
- Jaguar close ratio, synchro gearbox
- Triple Webber DCOE carburettors
- Magnesium 7” & 8” wheels with Avon zzz tyres.
- power lock 3.77 differential
- Plumped in Lifeline fire extinguisher system
- TRS full harness belts
- Custom cages full roll cage
- High torque starter motor /
- High output alternator
- High capacity aluminium radiator
- Lightweight flywheel with AP racing clutch
- LWE suspension
- Current MOT March 2018 and Historic tax status.
- Having continuous FIA papers since 2000 the car is now supplied with renewed.
- Period: F – 1962 – 1965 Valid to 31.12.2027 FIA Class: GTS12
Without question this Jaguar E-Type classic car is a wonderful experience to drive rewarding any driver if it be cruising or racing, this stunning Jaguar E-Type classic car is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson first.
If you’re interested in this Jaguar E-Type classic car or any other cars that we offer for sale, view our full range of stock here.